Re: what goes up must come down

  A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost.  He reduces
  height and spots a man down below.  He lowers the balloon further and
  shouts:
  "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"
  The man below says, "Yes, you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet
  above this field."
  "You must work in Information Technology" says the balloonist.
  "I do," replies the man, "how did you know?"
  "Well, " says the balloonist, "everything you've told me is technically
  correct, but it's of no use to anyone."
  The man below says: "You must work in management."
  "I do," replies the balloonist, "but how did you know?"
  "Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are, or where you're
  going, but you expect me to be able to help and you're in the same position
  you
  were before we met, but now it's my fault." >>
[...]

 GRANDFATHER'S TABLE"