Does anyone have info on the following hosta?

Help... Someone threw some hosta names at me and I was clueless (as we all
know that doesn't take much).
Other than they are big hosta's does anyone know 1) color, originator 2)
where can I or my friend that asked find them for purchase?  Thanks In
Advance  -Kate
Gold Piece
Franks Rocket
Temple Great