Sue Smith comes across

Hi everyone
	I just added the text to the plants that matches the names below. I
want to commend Sue Smith for this. I probably have gotten a couple of
dozen requests at least from people in the past that recommended that I
add lenght, width, size, etc to each plant but when it comes time to do
this no one shows except Sue, Bobbi, Glen and a few others. What's up
with this.

> Fair Dinkum

> Fair Maiden

> Fairway Green

> Fairy Folic

> Fan Dance

> Fascination

> Fascinator

> Fat Cat

> Feather Boa

> Fire and Ice

> Fire Island

> Firefly

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308