Re: Quebec Hostas and Daylilies Association

  • To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
  • Subject: Re: Quebec Hostas and Daylilies Association
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:38:55 -0500

mon cheri Millette ..
                            Might you please, briefly outline Association's
AIMS & OBJECTIVES (as pertaining to "profit/non-profit"?) and TY in advance.
                            Congratulations on whatever it is QUEBEC gave
birth to.  I'm not too familiar with or keen on applications & setups
pertaining to an *ASSOCIATION*.  Whom is it who formed this Association
(commercial or other?) and RE: *Affiliation*  If there is a membership fee
involved, what is it paying members willl get back?
                            Best wishes for success.  I am...
HOSTA'lly yours

WiN = William Nash Guelph Ontario Canada Zone 4 <raffi@sympatico.ca>
<-- regarding original email below -->