Solberg talk.

Hi everyone
	Bill Nash pointed out that Bob Solberg had a very good talk on
identifying hostas. I have been watching this and it is very
informative. If anyone thinks they have skills at transcribing I would
send them a tape of his presentation to keep and this can be shared by
all. Please contact me privately if you think you have what it takes.
This is an hour talk so it would be some work.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308