Re: Mylar

Another possible substitute for alum foil (and maybe cheaper than Mylar?)
are the thin "Space Blankets" sold in camping stores (at WalMart, they are
$1.59 for a twin-bed sized one). I bought several and hung them on the
north wall exterior of my greenhouse where the split rock foundation is
starting to crumble, leaving holes for the winter wind to whistle through
(betcha can't say that real fast five times in a row). I have been amazed
at how much warmer the greenhouse seems, and light entering the glass from
the east and south sides is reflected  back really well.

Gerry