Re: Mylar

In a message dated 2/19/00 6:12:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, eoneill@ibm.net

<< I have been amazed
 at how much warmer the greenhouse seems, and light entering the glass from
 the east and south sides is reflected  back really well.

Gerry, if I hung them all around my basement do you think that it would be
warmer?  That sounds like a great idea, I think that we have a couple of
those unused in our camping stash.  I am waiting for the hot days of summer,
but until then..........N.