Re: Solberg talk.

In a message dated 2/19/00 4:20:21 PM Central Standard Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< Hi everyone
    Bill Nash pointed out that Bob Solberg had a very good talk on
 identifying hostas. I have been watching this and it is very
 informative. If anyone thinks they have skills at transcribing I would
 send them a tape of his presentation to keep and this can be shared by
 all. Please contact me privately if you think you have what it takes.
 This is an hour talk so it would be some work.
 --
 Bye
 Bob

Hi Bob,
I have a copy of the outline that Bob Solberg gave as a "hand out" along with
his presentation, at that meeting.  I will look it up and send it to you.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="            JIMíS HOSTAS  2000 HOSTA LISTING">www.Ji
msHostas.com</A>