Re: Mylar

I don't know Narda..I guess the reason they are so effective is that they
re-radiate heat as well as light. I assume you meant you want to hang them
*inside* the basement..In which case they would hold in the heat quite
well, I would think. I could just as well have used plastic to cover the
outside foundation wall of the greenhouse (ca. 36 in high) except it was
the North side I was dealing with, so I thought I could extend the
reflective blanket up the side glass walls and take advantage of the
reflectivity as well as heat reflecting qualities. Does that make sense?

Gerry