Re: Mylar

In a message dated 2/20/00 8:41:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, eoneill@ibm.net
writes:

<<  Does that make sense?

Gerry, that makes a lot of sense.  Wish I had a green house.  We bought the
reflective blankets after a couple of weekends of camping in twenty-seven
degree temps.  Even in a high tech sleeping bag on a therma pad I got cold.
The boyscouts are camping this weekend but Joseph and I have had the flu this
week and are not up to camping, actually I am barely up.

My basement is 48 ft long and 38 ft wide, we just can't afford to keep it
warm down there, but I do have a heat pad, a big one and the fluorescent
lights seem to keep them warm after they germinate.  My best bet would be to
hang just one space blanket right behind my shelf just for the reflected
light.

Maybe someday, N.