Re: carry out please

This is from a correspondent

Enjoy

 One last tickle  for the night

 Subject:  Ordering Chinese Food

 gudluk.  trains lay shuns cows egstra...

  Try ordering Chinese food straight-faced after reading this...

  Tendjewberrymud

  You will understand the subject word by the end of the
 conversation.
  Read aloud for best results.  Be warned...you're going to find
 yourself
 talking
 "funny" for a while after reading this.  This has
  been nominated for best e-mail of 1999.

  The following is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest and
 room
  service at a hotel in Asia which was recorded and published in
 the
  Far East Economic Review...

  Room Service (RS):  "Morny.  Ruin sorbees"
  Guest (G):  "Sorry, I thought I dialed room service."

  RS:  "Rye..Ruin sorbees..morny!  Djewish to odor sunteen??"
  G:  "Uh..yes..I'd like some bacon and eggs."

  RS:  "Ow July den?"
  G:  "What??"

  RS:  "Ow July den?...pry, boy, pooch?"
  G :  "Oh...the eggs!  How do I like them?  Sorry...scrambled,
 please."

  RS:  "Ow July dee bayhcem...crease?"
  G:  "Crisp will be fine."

  RS :  "Hokay. An San toes?"
  G:  "What?"

  RS:  "San tos.  July San toes?"
  G:  "I don't think so."

  RS:  "No?  Judo one toes??"
  G:  "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo
 one toes'
  means."

  RS:  "Toes!  Toes!...why djew Don Juan toes?  Ow bow singlish
 mopping we
  bother?"
  G:  "English muffin!  I've got it!  You were saying 'Toast.'
 Fine.
  Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

  RS:  "We bother?"
  G:  "No..just put the bother on the side."

  RS:  "Wad?"
  G:  "I mean butter...just put it on the side."

  RS:  "Copy?"
  G:  "Sorry?"

  RS:  "Copy...tea...mill?"
  G:  "Yes.  Coffee, please...and that's all."

  RS:  "One Minnie.  Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease
 baychem,
  toesy singlish mopping we bother, honey sigh, and copy...rye?"
  G:  "Whatever you say/"

  RS:  "Tendjewberrymud."
  G:  "You're welcome.

 later doug