Re: H. Eola Salad Bowl

CBCTPLANT@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 02/21/2000 11:52:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> acahanes@frontiernet.net writes:
>
> << Does anyone know who has this hosta for sale?  I haven't been able to
>  find it anywhere. >>
>
> Vicky,
> I have looked a dozen places I know of to look and no luck yet!  Hmmmm.
> Wonder where Denise took the photo that is at the Library?
>
> Carol in CT z6/5

Denise and I each bought one 2 years ago. We got it in Michigan, I don't
remember what nursery it was. It's a Monrovia Nurseries (yes, the big
Giants of the nursery biz) introduction. It was a surprise to both of us
to find them. And it really does look like a bunch of leaf lettuce!
  Since it's from Monrovia, ask around at your local nursery that
carries their plants. They might be able to order one for you.

Diane Frederick