Re: H. Eola Salad Bowl

Yes, it was marked Eola Salad Bowl, and I believe , as the other posts have
indicated it was from Monrovia. It is small and cute, I think. Kind of curly
and as the other post suggested looked like a bowl of lettuce. (not iceberg!)

I too had shied away from those stores because the Hostas are quite often
labeled as something I know it's not and I'm not even that knowledgeable
La Verne H. Green