Re: Hosta Links

BBROWNJ@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 02/22/2000 1:18:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> Giboshiman@aol.com writes:
> <<   Maybe someone with more computer expertise has a guess why a few are
> having trouble getting to the page via the link on the first page. >>
> It works fine for me today. Computers have a mind of their own.
Hi Barbara and Kevin
	I was going to mention that isp's have domain name servers which they
update periodically. Some take longer to update them than others so it
might work for some whose isp updated and others haven't. I don't think
this should be the case but could be if Kevin's site is new. Usually
this only matters with domain names since Kevin's site would only be a
folder under the domain name but with AOL who knows.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308