Top 10 Most Popular Hostas??

I thought I saw a list of the top 10 most popular hostas in 1999, maybe from
the AHS?  I can't find it, but I did find the following list of 21 (if I
counted right) most popular hostas at the Hosta Library website.  Can someone
direct me to the list (assuming there is one) or just repost it?

Thanks much,
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

Sum and Substance
Great Expectations
Sagae
Gold Standard
Frances Williams
including Aurora Borealis & Olive Bailey Langdon
montana Aureomarginata
Patriot
Krossa Regal
Paul's Glory