Re:Edwin Bibby

Hi Gerry
I have been trying to acquire a piece of this hosta  for two years now and
know from experience that it is hard to obtain even  in the UK.
However the only guy I know, other than the originator, who is growing a
decent size plant of it has had trouble with its streakiness starting to
look very virus-y and he doesnt rate it very highly. As a Summer Fragrance
possible sport it should be fertile but again the originator has not
checked that out as far as I am aware.
As a pure coincidence I have a streaked Summer Fragrance from a different
source, but mine is far less streaky and I need to "develop it " before
making any sort of claim for it.
Hope some of all this helps you in your decision making.
Tim over the pond