shipping tapes- Winter Scietific from JimsHostas.com

Hi everyone
	As soon as I get the last year of tapes they will be ready to be sent
out. I have a question for all. Would you prefer to get all 5 years at
once and send them on or one year at a time and share them that way. I
realize that 5 years is alot of tapes but a lot less keeping track and
shipping. May the majority opinion win.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308