My Dad

Hi all,
I am sending this out to let my friends know my dad has lost his battle with
Alzheimer's. He died this morning.
It's funny...you know death is coming, and yet it hits you harder than you
thought when it happens.
Thank goodness I believe in life after death, and it is a better place. Or at
times the struggle wouldn't be worth it.
Daddy's and daughters. There is a special bond.
From him I have gotten so much of what I am today.
I thank him for being my father, and thank God for taking him to a better
Daddy I will miss you.