Re: fixing up your soil

I can certainly see where dog food would add nutrients and humus, but
I'm afraid it would cause more trouble than it would be worth at my
house.  Our dog eats everythings anyway, and buries a lot of it until it
is rotten.  He would be in 7th Heaven if I buried it for him!!  The huge
slugs come up on our back porch to eat his food (killed one just this
week)--wonder how they would like it served to them?

Makes me think of some years ago when I carefully put bone meal in each
hole before inserting the tulip bulbs.  I marked them so distinctly, the
bird dog didn't miss one!

Betsy