Re: fixing up your soil

Betsy,

that is my fear with the Alfalfa pellets- the rabbit would be in heaven,
no problem. What would the local "gang" of rascally squirrels do? Or the
slight problem of skunks & moles (I hope-better than voles). Anybody
using alfalfa with comments?

The dog food would be no problem. My dog doesn't care much for her food
in her bowl.

Ray