Re: hosta college question

Wish I was going but hubby is working that weekend so I have to stay home.
A friend is going and I want to give her enough money to pick up one or two
of the stones for part of my summer project.  While your all enjoying
yourselves I'll be watching the six year old terror!  I'll also be verifying
all the arrangements my parents have made for our trip in May.  Good lord
what those two will think up.  The latest from She who must be obeyed (my
mother) is that I'm now a member of the Royal Oaks foundation.  I'm
surprised they would allow a bunch of colonist in.  She also had the
audacity to suggest I not buy any Hosta this year so that I have more money
to spend in England (Obviously she doesn't understand the needs of a hosta
addict).   Oh well, I'll get the stones for my project and next year I'll go
to hosta college and then I can really have some fun.