Re: hosta college question

Kate - I'm pretty sure the stones are $30 each.  Mark Hanner at
MHanner@aol.com can tell you.  From what he's told me, they will have
only this year's stone.  They don't have a stock of past years, and
there is some question of whether or not they can pour additional
stones.  Mark can tell you all!

Betsy