Re: fixing up your soil /weird fertility

I'm as normal as any of the other loony toons in this realm.  The question
is there an abby- in front of that....
Mother thinks this plant obsession is too much.  But then I reminder her she
sold everything in the house (including the house) every couple of years
because she couldn't make up her mind if she was into "Louis the XIV" or
Chinese,  Then there was the Pottery period, followed with the silver period
with the Icarts and the Currier and Ives.  Then of course the brass.
Father and I never stayed around because we were afraid she'd tag and sell
us too.   Hummm is insanity hereditary just show in different forms?

Denise, Diane, Dan and Chick if you are nuts that I'm glad that I belong to
this asylum instead of many of the others.   I've learned many new things
and am constantly learning and that's because we have a place to discuss our
hobby to some, business for others but a common bond all the same.