Re: fixing up your soil

In a message dated 2/27/00 9:32:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wie1086@oh.verio.com writes:

<< I have heard squirrels are territorial. If you remove them from an area,
 new ones will move in and fill the void. Kind of like renters,  evict
 and get new tenants.

 Ray

Ray, that is true.  But I am willing to be persistent.  I ran upon a website
once that was devoted to squirrels.  Or I should say devoted to eliminating
them, all from a humorous point of view.

My poor dad would walk for miles through the woods to hunt squirrels and
would hardly ever get the days quota (6) during squirrel season.  Here I am
in suburbia and you could shoot six squirrels in my backyard at any time, if
the neighbors wouldn't mind that is.  Between the squirrel lovers and the gun
haters it is not a possibility.

I will just use my stealthy have a heart. N.