Re:Bait for Vole Feeder

A message along with a picture of a plastic dome vole feeder was sent Feb.
23. This is regarding the bait.   Zeneca "Weather BlokXT" with active
ingredient 'Brodifacoum'.
    I searched my local 'Quality Farm & Fleet' store and couldn't find that
brand. I did find some bait with the same active ingredient 'Brodifacoum'.
Two types that both come in smaller quantities (not 11 # buckets).
    De-Con has that ingredient as well as Just-One-Bite.  The One-Bite is a
block that can be cut into the right size pieces to be fastened onto the
crossed pieces of wood.
     I have used Just-One-Bite for mice problems as well as for larger
Norwegian rats that infested my barn, with great results.
    The smaller quantities also have a cheaper price.

Here in Michigan with the few days of nicer weather, I have had the chance
to check out my yard and have found that there are lots of tunnels and eaten
greenery.  I intend to at least try out these unique plastic dome
'dinettes'.
Char - zone 5 - MI