Re: top 10 hosta

In a message dated 2/29/2000 8:54:10 PM Central Standard Time,
backhoe@socket.net writes:

<< Robert Solberg with Green Hill Farm in Chapel Hill, N.C., did
 something fun in a recent issue of his newsletter, "The Green Hill
 Gossip." He decided to publish what he considers the Top 10 hostas of
 the millennium, based on the impact they've had on the industry.
 Here's his list, beginning with No. 1: 'Frances Williams,' 'Sum and
 Substance,' 'Beatrice,' 'Great Expectations,' 'Gold Standard,' 'August
 Moon,' 'Golden Tiara,' 'Halcyon,' Hosta lancifolia var. undulata and
 'Patriot.'  >>
 I can see what Bob has taken into account. I'd agree with him, except for
Can someone tell me why that would be included?I would've put June as #10.

What would you include?

Clyde Crockett