Re: fixing up your soil /weird fertility

In a message dated 2/29/00 9:17:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, eoneill@ibm.net
writes:

<< So we've done odd and bizarre, now we have to do *slick?* >>

Gerry, seems like I remember Odd Ball and Slick Willie, but I am thinking
that they are way out of my budget.  But they are both on the old list from
two years ago.  N.