Thanks for the positive response You were the only one responding
at all Although I have stopped with active hosta research I still have
a large amount of data that will get published in time also in the
journal ( I hope)  Your possible tetras can always be fitted in. I dont
bother about a few dollars I am very dissapointed in the general
attitude of many ( not all!)
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden