Dutch spending

There is a misunderstanding as usual, I dont have anything to do
with growers or there interest Nor is the governement paying for
what I do just because they are interested in Hosta. I am payed to
do research in plant genetics It is my own choosing on what plant
group I spend the money( yes a very fortunate situation) I have
thought erroniously that the AHS was interested in furthering
knowledge of Hosta They clearly are not, or is this another case of
NIH syndrome?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden