Re: Gram wise, pound foolish

In a message dated 1/31/01 3:15:26 AM Central Standard Time,
zonneveld@RULBIM.Leidenuniv.nl writes:

The near total absence of response and cooperation
found this time and in the last few years has forced me to stop
extensive research on Hosta So the $100.000 from the dutch
governement is now used on other genera.

<There is a misunderstanding as usual, I dont have anything to do
with growers or there interest Nor is the governement paying for
what I do just because they are interested in Hosta.>

Ben:
   You act like we are intentionally misunderstanding you when in fact it's
your writing that leads us to the misunderstanding. So how about taking some
personal responsibility for a change instead of blaming everyone else. Why
should ALL the members of AHS respond? Do you need to hear it from everyone
isn't two enough?
I am confused.

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
               4439 Valhalla Road