Re: Hostas that deer don't like??

Cindy,
The more expensive the hosta the more they will like it.
I don't think I have a hosta they have not enjoyed at one time or another...
They don't like hostas sprayed with Hot pepper Wax (or alike home made
concoction). Or the Deer Repellent that Bachman's sells.
I know it is for ornamental trees..but works very well on the hostas. And
seems to hold up through the rains.
Deer Away was another product that came highly recommended from earlier posts.
Which could be obtained on the web somewhere, I recall.
Best of luck,

Paula
Blaine.Mn
Zone 4