How to pay my dues??

It turns out rather difficult to pay my dues for this year
1. I think it is not wise to send $ 51 ( now $ 56!) in a letter
2. The banks calculate outrageous surcharges
3. the AHS does not have a credit card facility
3. Paypal does not work with mastercards I happen to have, only
with visa for the time being.
Any suggestions are welcome
Have a nice weekend
Ben J.M.Zonneveld