Re: How to pay my dues??

zonneveld@RULBIM.Leidenuniv.nl writes:

It turns out rather difficult to pay my dues for this year
1. I think it is not wise to send $ 51 ( now $ 56!) in a letter
2. The banks calculate outrageous surcharges
3. the AHS does not have a credit card facility
3. Paypal does not work with mastercards I happen to have, only
with visa for the time being.
Any suggestions are welcome
Have a nice weekend
Ben J.M.Zonneveld

I am certain you will find a way to pay your dues after all your an educated
man and I am positive you'll pay them because if you don't then you'll have
nothing to complain about oops I shouldn't make that bet. :-)

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
               4439 Valhalla Road
               New Franken, WI. 54229
               phone 1-920-866-2413