Re: hosta trades

In a message dated 2/3/2001 9:31:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

and if I don't spend every minute of the time off
studying I will have to throw in the towel.

bu....bu.....but....hey Bob, when does that leave you time for house
restoration?  my dad's house sold, but it got rather interesting a few days
before closing when it was discovered that the buyer was buying the house for
her stepdaughter.  the stepdaughter was also the buyer's loan officer.
sounds kinda shady, eh?  but the plot only gets better.  it then came to
light that the buyer's ex-husband (also the stepdaughter/loan officer's dad)
had a lien against the buyer.  after that, i got totally lost in the story.
:-)   add/change a few details and there's a full season for the soaps!

good luck with your studies!!

robyn