Re: Naylor Creek's secure ordering

andrewl wrote:

> > Congratulations, Bob!   Since my site has had secure ordering since nearly the
> > beginning,
Hi Andrew
	Naylor Creek has had secure ordering for a couple of years now but the
server it was on shut down so I had to redo the cart from scratch the
second time this fall. I mean I had to find one and install it after I
did the old one earlier this fall which stayed with the old server. It
takes awhile to enter 1200-1500 plants in a cart and than almost
immediately start over.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/