Re: semps

zonneveld@RULBIM.Leidenuniv.nl writes:

<< have a 1000 plus clones in my garden about 300 of them are wild
 collected .  >>

Wouldn't it be great to publish a book with pictures or the little things.
Thanks Ben, a thousand plus huh, that should keep me busy for a while.

By the way, that was the most unusual way that I have ever seen my name,
believe me I have seen it look like almost everything.

Narda