Re: Hosta College?

Diann,
Hosta College is the once a year extravaganza that the Greater Lake Region
Hosta Society puts together.
An almost 2 day event that brings some of the greatest names in the hosta
world to one place to teach the rest of us a glimpse of what they know.
500 people every year get the chance to go to this event. There are classes
on almost everything.
I went last year for my first time. 500 people as hooked on hostas as I am.
Alot of people who post to or lurk on the Hosta-open. It was so much fun. Met
so many people
They have vendors who come in and sell plants or other items that will really
give you spring fever. Especially when we went last year in a heck of a snow
storm.
All my plants went on the plane with me...
Any other questions..just let me know.

Paula
Blaine,Mn