Re: Hosta College registration

Narda,

The distribution process is this:
The Great Lakes Regional prints up the registration booklets and then
sends the appropriate number in bulk to each of the locals.  Your local
Hosta Society then puts on the address labels and postage and puts them
into the postal system.

If in doubt, contact your local group to find out where they are in the
labeling/stamps and mailing process.  Our Central Ohio Hosta Soc group is
very efficient at this.  Some locals just sit on them for a week (am I
told).

Just be sure to:
read the registration packet thoroughly
follow the instructions!!!
Choose your courses
fill out the registration form
mail it promptly
then, relax and dream about your Hosta College experience to be

Oh, BTW, Hosta College is held at the Jt Vocational School in Piqua, Ohio
- about 20 miles north of Dayton and the junction of I-70/I-75.

all the above is based on last year's experience at processing the
registrations.  Jan Everson is doing that job this year.  It is
monumental!