TC at the Hosta College

The Tissue Culture presentation at the 2001 Hosta College could not take
place without all the advice and help that was given to me over the past
2-3 years by both John Lanier and Jim Hawes.  Both men have openly shared
their years of experience - and have been VERY patient with a novice who
probably asks too many questions.  Their help and support cannot receive
sufficient thanks and acknowledgement!

I hope that I can in turn share with those who choose to take the tc at
home course at Hosta College.  Even after the course, you will have to
find "your technique" and hone your skills to be successful at tc.  I
learned mine through reading, e-mail advice and from web sites.  Then
tried, tried and tried again.  Thankfully there were some early successes
- along with a number of very disappointing failures, from which I
learned even more.  While far from perfection in my skills and results, I
have been doing fairly well recently - and those "highs" I want to share
with you.

Charles Tuttle
Columbus  OH