Re: Pay Pal - explained

You always have the option of not shipping until the check clears the bank. This is a standard practice at many wholesale suppliers of nursery products. We take credid cards in our business and we did not find it very difficult to set up. I hate paying the fees involved but increased sales easily cover this expense. If I was in the mail order business I would not hesitate to get set up to take credit cards. If your volume of business is not high enough to support the credit card cost I suggest you work on your business plan and figure out how to increase your volume so it will. Accepting credit cards should definatly increase your mail order sales. If you are already successful following your own plan then my advice isn't worth the electrons it took to send this message. Pick a business that you consider successful and would make you pleased to call your own. Do they take business cards?

Dan Nelson
Sussex Tree Inc.
Pay Pal

That makes a lot of sense to me, keeping life simple has always worked for me.
Pat Mora