There are no answers, there are only questions.

chick wrote:
Essentially, it was "I don't care what anyone else does."  (Paraphrasing Tony Avent).

I believe this may be another way of stating something that I firmly believe is the best plan for
building a good, solid business, and to do so in the least amount of time.  "Monitor the market, not
the competition".   Staying in tune with the customer goes a long way toward helping to make sure
you're on track...

Hosta la Vista!

Andrew L.