Re: Auction Fever

Glen Williams wrote:
RE>>what I don't like about this auction is that one can not size up their
opponent  or have the option to give them a withering

And what I don't like is that the computer is not the closing agent but that
arbitrary time of 10:00PM on Feb 17th.  Why not let the computer close these
out and then we don't have to wonder what REALLY happened in the final
seconds?  You know there will be a flurry of activity in the closing minutes
so why not just let the computer handle it?

Andrew Lietzow