Re: NEW ATTACKS AGAINST SCOUTS

<<
Public funding for Boyscouts is something that I am not aware of.  By
the
way, if public funding can be used for things that I don't agree with
then
why can't it be used for things that I do agree with.  Not that anyone
knows
what I agree with because sometimes I don't know what I agree with, but
I am
always willing to listen.  N.>>

Again - whether you agree or disagree means nothing.  Your country has
legislation regarding discrimination, as does Canada, on the basis of
sex, religion, color, etc.  As for morality, unless you happen to live
in Vatican City, the Church and State should be SEPARATE.