Re: Voles?

In a message dated 02/10/2001 5:45:36 PM Central Standard Time,
msbucky@home.com writes:

<< several chipmunks have taken up residence.
 Not one of my hostas has ever been damaged or eaten, nor have any of my
 other perennials.  Their only interest seems to be in seeds and nuts.  >>

Chipmunks eat flowers.  They do this mostly in late spring ad midsummer.  I
think they do this for the moisture.

They were a lot of fun to chase around the outside of the house.