Re: Voles?

Hi Ya:
    We had quite a chipmunk problem 2 years ago but not damage to the garden. They tunneled under sidewalks to make homes, causing the concrete to heave and crack during the winter freeze. We trapped 27 on them with a Have-A-Heart trap and relocated them to a cemetery 1 mile away. When I pass there on Sunday walks I am sure I hear teeny-weeny voices in prayer coming from holes in the ground.
Pat Mora