Re: Voles?

In a message dated 2/11/01 10:19:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
msbucky@home.com writes:

<< Grateful am I that we only have a small group of 4 or 5 and the
 sidewalks are nowhere near.  That is so nice to read that you took the
 time and trouble to relocate them!  >>

Helen, there is never just 4 or 5 of them, they reproduce very quickly.  My
neighbor has had foundation problems with his house because of the tunneling.
 Keep an eye out and watch for damage. They are very easy to trap and
relocate, but I always take them much farther than a mile, I try to take them
to the forest where there is lots of nut trees and a source of water.

If you have some tame enough to take nuts from your hands then how do you
discriminately trap?  Hard question.