Paying dues-- Hosta College

zonneveld@RULBIM.Leidenuniv.nl writes:

<< It is a pity that it is nearly impossible to have the benefit of all
 those "Winter meetings and Hosta colleges"  >>

The Hosta College is not connected with AHS.

It is the result of many years of very hard work by very dedicated people in
the Great Lakes Region.  Ohio, Indiana and Michigan people figure prominently
in the people who helped form this College, and they sure as heck are doing
something right to have 500 folks from a bunch of states, Canada and England
show up every year for some of the finest educational courses offered

I'm not at all biased, but the only ones I've missed was the first one, and
the one last year (didn't get my registration in until #560 or so!).  You can
bet the rent that I've already sent in my registration for this year and just
can't wait for March 9th to roll around.

See ya there!!!!!!!!!!!