(no subject)

Dave walks into the bar and sees his friend Jeff huddled over the bar,
depressed. Dave walks over and asks him what's wrong.
"Well," replies Jeff, "you know that beautiful girl at work
that I wanted to ask out, but I got an erection every time I saw her?"
"Yes," replies Dave with a smile.
"Well," says Jeff, straightening up, "I finally plucked up the
courage to ask her out, and she agreed."
"That's great!" says Dave, "when are you going out?"
"I went to meet her this evening," continues Jeff, "but I was
worried I'd get an erection again. So I got some sellotape and taped my
dick to my leg, so if I did, it wouldn't show."
"Sensible." says Dave.
"So I get to her door," says Jeff, "and I rang her doorbell.
And she answered it in the sheerest, tiniest teddy you ever saw."
"And what happened then?"
Jeff huddles over the bar again. "I kicked her in the face."
->