Re: How many tets do you want?

Ben, I am not sure what article you are referring to, the only one that you have "officially" submitted and that has not been printed is the article on white flowers.  The article from Euphitica (sp?) that you sent to me was not a submission, your note simply said that "you thought I might like to see this".  If you intend it to be considered for submission you need to be clear on the intention and provide any releases necessary so that we do not violate the foreign rights that Euphitica (sp?) may hold.  Further, it was sent as a hard copy, you did not submit it electronically as you have all your other articles.  Feel free to submit it in the normal manner, but I will tell you that the Spring issue article selection has been completed and we are now working on articles for the Fall issue.