Re: seedlings etc

Hi Narda

I got really irritated a few days ago and did a heavy dusting all over
the soil surface with .5% chlorpyrifos that is supposed to kill soil
type varmints...  As of last night, the little wigglers are still
kicking, and I now have several of the flying variety as well - alive.
:(  At this rate, I may chuck the whole mess in the garbage...  I don't
happen to have diazinon on hand as I never use chemicals of any kind
outdoors, but I may go out and buy some of that too.

Helen